Schedule of Services
Access Dimensions is targeted at medium to large organisations who feel that they have outgrown some of the older mid-range offerings.
Dimensions offers stability and a growth path by virtue of its use of the SQL or SQL Express databases.
Dimensions offers sophisticated multi-currency functionality, with multiple exchange rate, foreign currency sales, purchase and nominal accounts, bank accounts in currency.
Dimensions offers incredible "drill down" facilities to see, for example, double entries against nominal transactions and 360 degree views of sales and purchase ledger transactions allowing you to drill down to any aspect of the transaction.
£310 per month first licence, additional licences (each) £62 per month.
System Manager, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Nominal Ledger, Cashbook, Multi-currency, Office Integration, SDK.
Access Dimensions / 123insight Integration
Solweb's Accounts Gateway®
£230 per month.
Dimensions - 7 days on-site consultancy at £945 per day + expenses.
123 Insight Services
123 Insight - 1 day on-site consultancy at £895 per day + expenses.
Additional Software and Services
123 Insight Ltd have put together an off the shelf package of software and services which provides a complete working system for our customers. Occasionally, additional software and services will be identified in the first consultancy day. For example, some customers may require the Fixed Asset module. Additional consultancy may occasionally be required if, for example, you wish to import full history from your existing accounts or if your reporting requirements are particularly complex. Some customers may also require assistance when upgraded versions of the system are available.
Day 1 *
- Project Kick-Off Meeting (including discussing Chart of Accounts structuring, static data and opening balances transfer, customising document layouts,confirmation of consultancy/ training days)
- Software installation - server/ client applications - handover to IT of software installation process
- Project documentation - plan of services, confirmation of requirements
Day 2 - (approximately 2 weeks after Day 1 to allow the client to prepare the static data import templates)
- Pilot/Live data file build (prepared using clients own data to assist training)
- Document layout amendment (typically Cheque/ BACS remittances and sales statement)
Days 3 & 4 - (can run consecutively following Day 2)
- Dimensions Core ledgers Training
Days 5 & 6 (typically not less than 2 weeks after Day 4, to allow the client time for User Acceptance Testing)
- User Acceptance Testing confirmation
- Q&A and Go-live preparation
- Refresher Training
Day 7 (typically 1 month post go-live)
- Access Office Integration - configuration & Training
- Post Go-live assistance
* a 123 Insight applications specialist will also be part of this first day to ensure a smooth handover, particularly in the area of tight integration between the two systems.
1. This schedule is based on a single company implementation (i.e. one VAT registration). Service days may need to be increased for additional company data files.
2. The project timescale is typically an 8 week cycle.
3. This schedule does not allow for any additional reporting requirements. These can be scoped and quoted as required.
4. This schedule does not allow for installation, consultancy or training related to any additional software purchased.
5. Normal consultancy service hours are 9:30am - 5pm with an hour for lunch and the last ½ hour reserved for completing project documentation.