- Careers at 123 Insight Limited
123 Insight Limited currently has the following vacancies.
New Business Development
123 Insight Ltd develops and distributes the award-winning 123insight manufacturing software. Since 2000 the product has been used by hundreds of manufacturing companies mainly in the UK but also with customers in Europe, Far East, USA and India.
Since 2007 the product has won 38 national and international business awards, largely due to the value proposition offered, the rapid return on investment, pay-as-you-go monthly subscription and no-risk approach to product acquisition.
Due to continued business growth, 123 Insight Limited is looking to expand its commercial activities and now requires several high energy and articulate individuals to help increase our business.
Our customers are all manufacturers and therefore the role is to promote 123insight to the manufacturing sector.
Some general knowledge of manufacturing operations would be an advantage but of more importance is the willingness to learn.
The job holder must, given appropriate time, become familiar with the world and language of manufacturers.
In addition you will need to display to prospective customers, an adequate understanding of the importance and benefits that a business system can offer a manufacturing business.
The work will require the successful candidate to manage, with minimal supervision, a customer enquiry through all commercial stages leading to customer registration (sale). The key stages being as follows:-
- Immediate response / engagement with new enquirer to introduce services and send product information
- Timely follow-up and continual follow-up by telephone, emails and mail shots, to generate attendees at Evaluation Workshops. (Our Evaluation Workshops are conducted throughout the UK and therefore up to three overnight stays per month with associated travel will be necessary)
- Liaise with workshop venues
- Liaise / work with Marketing Manager on marketing activities
- You will need to perform our ‘corporate’ stand up presentations to manufacturers who attend our 123insight Evaluation Workshops
- Timely follow-up of companies attending Evaluation Workshops, to generate attendees on our no obligation training programme, leading to Customer Registration.
- Complete engagement with prospective customers at Evaluation Workshops and at Training Day sessions.
- Perform additional duties as required by 123 Insight
Full training and support will be provided but the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the desire to achieve within a successful, dynamic and growing business.
- Commercial skills and awareness
- Good IT Knowledge - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness / quickness to learn
- Enjoys working within a team-spirited environment but also be able to work unsupervised.
- Experienced and confident in delivering presentations using power point
- The capability to build relationships with people very quickly face to face, via email and over the telephone
- Be customer focused and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing personality
- Possess own transport due to location of business
Benefits and additional information
- 8.30am - 5.00pm
- 24 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme